The Good Old Days: Weekend PollBy: wheatmeister
Thanks to commenter Jared for this suggestion. Have you ever thought it would be easier to raise kids in a different era or do you think this is the best era of all?
Which era would you most like to raise children in?
- Today - the era I live in. (58%, 46 Votes)
- The 1950s - before the sexual revolution. (13%, 10 Votes)
- The 1970s - before technology became so intrusive in our lives. (11%, 9 Votes)
- The 1980s - living under the prosperous Reagan era. (6%, 5 Votes)
- The 1990s - before the internet and cell phones became such a big thing. (6%, 5 Votes)
- The 1910s - before any world wars, when Victorian ideals were still the norm. (4%, 3 Votes)
- Pioneer days, a simple time hearing the words of the prophet directly. (1%, 1 Votes)
- The 1880s to 1890s - living in Utah under Brigham Young. (1%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 79