Why Can’t We Be Friends? Weekend PollBy: wheatmeister
Some people have lots of Facebook friends. Some people are more selective. People with over 1000 friends have occasionally been called Facebook hos. There are probably Facebook hermits, too. And there are even Facebook avoiders among us. Where do you fall in the spectrum of Facebook friendliness?
In what situations would you ignore someone's friend request?
- I don't know the person - at all! (76%, 42 Votes)
- I don't like the person. I know them well enough to know they will irritate the crap out of me if I am reading their inane status updates. (53%, 29 Votes)
- This person has a reputation for using FB as an extension of their business, and I'm not interested. (44%, 24 Votes)
- I don't know the person well enough. We are mere acquaintances. (33%, 18 Votes)
- It's my boss or my employee. The hierarchical relationship gets in the way of a personal friendship. (33%, 18 Votes)
- I know them, but not in real life, only through the internet. (29%, 16 Votes)
- It's a minor - I don't friend kids, even if they ask. (27%, 15 Votes)
- We work together as peers. I keep my work and personal life totally separate. (20%, 11 Votes)
- I'm not on Facebook. (20%, 11 Votes)
- I always accept friend requests. Jesus said love everyone. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 55