What's the best pronounciation?
- Jew-day-ism (sounds like the study of two words: Jew and Day) (53%, 52 Votes)
- Judah-ism (sounds like that study of Judah) (30%, 29 Votes)
- Judy-ism (sounds like the study of Judy) (14%, 14 Votes)
- none of the above (I'll specify below) (3%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 98
For that matter, I think people can’t say “coupon” correct half the time.
Coupon: Is it coo-pon, or q-pon?
- Coo-pon (63%, 58 Votes)
- Q-pon (35%, 32 Votes)
- none of the above (I'll specify below) (2%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 92
Maybe this is a Utah thing, but I hate how some people say “root”.
How do you say root?
- rhymes with flute (96%, 91 Votes)
- rhymes with look (4%, 4 Votes)
- none of the above (I'll specify below) (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 95
What are some other words commonly mispronounced?