Approved Post Topics: An LDS Blogger’s GuideBy: hawkgrrrl
In the wake of Kate’s excommunication, and in light of the Newsroom’s recent statement , I thought I’d help out my fellow bloggers with some suggestions of approved topics for future posts:
- What is your favorite color?
- How glad are you when Daddy comes home?
- Which of the twelve apostles is tallest?
- Will our pets live with us in the celestial kingdom?
- Is Jesus a member of the tea party or just Republican?
- Utes or Cougars?
- Shredded or cubed hash browns in funeral potatoes?
- Is it OK to pump gas on Sunday if you pay by credit card?
- iPad scriptures vs. paper: which do you prefer?
- Just how bad has the world gotten? Really bad or really really bad?
What other safe topics do you suggest?
 “we want everyone to feel welcome, safe and valued, and of course, there is room to ask questions. But how we ask is just as important as what we ask. We should not try to dictate to God what is right for His Church.”