There is a history of women in the early days of the church giving blessings. Should that stay in the past or still be a thing?
Should LDS women administer blessings to those who are sick or in need of comfort? (Check all that apply)
- Yes, it's been done since the early days of the church, so it's fine. (59%, 94 Votes)
- Yes, if they feel moved by the spirit to do so. (46%, 73 Votes)
- Not sure. (11%, 17 Votes)
- If they do, they should only offer a prayer of faith, never lay hands on the person receiving the blessing. (6%, 9 Votes)
- Normally no, but only if the situation is dire, life and death. (4%, 7 Votes)
- Yes, but only if there is not a priesthood holding man available. (3%, 5 Votes)
- No, they should always find someone ordained with the priesthood. (2%, 3 Votes)
- Other (specify below). (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 159
Defend your answer!